24-25 new student registration

Blawence90
Padawan

24-25 new student registration

I am trying to register my children as new students, but it is showing me an unexpected problem. 

5 Replies
isabellastewart

This is also happening to me. 

Uriel123
Padawan

Since this morning it's been happening to me as well. I've been on and off all day trying but it get the same message (unexpected problem)
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi,

If you attempt to access a form and a screen appears that reads “An Unexpected Problem Has Occurred”, this means that PowerSchool Enrollment was unable to communicate adequately with your web browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.)  The communication between PowerSchool Enrollment and the web browser may be blocked by a plug-in in your web browser, the server to which your web browser is connecting, or the data that has been stored in your web browser over time.

This article should be helpful. 

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
carvalhos
Padawan

Hi, I enrolled 2 new students and 1 returning one. I got the email with the confirmation of only 2 of them. Im missing a 3rd kid. How do I know it went through ok ?

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi,

We recommend connecting with the school directly to get an update on the status of your registration form as they should be able to assist you further with this. 

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!