If you attempt to access a form and a screen appears that reads “An Unexpected Problem Has Occurred”, this means that PowerSchool Enrollment was unable to communicate adequately with your web browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.)
An Unexpected Problem Has Occurred
The communication between PowerSchool Enrollment and the web browser may be blocked by a plug-in in your web browser, the server to which your web browser is connecting, or the data that has been stored in your web browser over time.
To solve this issue, make sure that your web browser can communicate with PowerSchool Enrollment by following the steps below.
- Clear the browsing data from your web browser. Click on the browser name to find the instructions/steps to clear the browsing data, cookies and caches:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
- Switch to a different web browser. PowerSchool Enrollment works best with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, but you can try all the browsers at your disposal!
- Attempt to access the form from a different device. If you are using a smartphone, try switching to a tablet or desktop computer.
Still Not Working?
If these steps do not help you access the form, contact your school district’s Enrollment section for further assistance.
Was this Article Helpful?
- Kudo this article if you found it helpful. It will help others find this resource
- Comment directly on this article to request clarification or share feedback about the content of the article
- For other questions, not directly related to this article, please post a question in the product-specific forum