2023-2024 new student enrollment

Breonnaba2023
Padawan

2023-2024 new student enrollment

I’m having trouble accessing the New Student Open Enrollment. It Keeps popping up a message stating that it’s not available at this time. I contacted the school and it was to told to me that the system should be up and running after a recent update. As of 07/25/2023 it’s still unavailable. I’m Trying To Get My Children enrolled in a timely manner to ensure they are able to attend school when it starts.
4 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Breonnaba2023 

If the form is unavailable there might be a possible reason that the form is unavailable or taken down for maintenance. We recommend reaching out to your district who should be able to assist you with the link to the updated form.

You can find more information related to the enrollment process in the FAQ

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
jrjr8605

Hi, we are new to Lincolnton from Charlotte. My name is Jessica and my boys Matthew 10yrs and Ethan 8yrs I have been trying to enroll my Children since last week and it does not give me the option to start a new application. I have called the Norris elementary, and they do not know how to help. I also tried the district and no answer.704-732-2261 I am at the dashboard with just instructions nothing else. Am I missing something. This inconvenient, is their anywhere I can just go enroll them because the school said I have to do it online?

ErikaSodie
Padawan

I'm having the darnedest time too. Geesh
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @jrjr8605, @ErikaSodie 

The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any difficulties completing fields within the enrollment form. Each district, however, has a different process for student registration and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students. 

If you have not received the link to your registration form from the district or it is not available for you in the Enrollment, you would need to directly reach out to the district and ask them to send you the link. You can also access your enrollment forms through the Parent Portal by following the steps mentioned in this article: Accessing the Form using PowerSchool Parent Portal

You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!