continued use of chalk.com apps - planboard, markboard

axemanchris

continued use of chalk.com apps - planboard, markboard

Hi there;

I don't think our board has purchased the Integrated Classroom suite for Power School, although our board does use Power School for attendance, report cards, etc.  

For the past few years, I have been using Planboard and Markboard.  

Will those apps continue to work independently of PowerSchool or should I be looking for another solution?

Thanks!

Chris

5 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @axemanchris,

Yes, you can continue using the Planboard independently of PowerSchool for your operations whereas Markboard is going to reach its end of life on September 30th.

Please feel free to let me know in case of further questions.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator 

Kudos encourage participation

slight_chimp
Padawan

I have been unable to log into Planboard since yesterday evening. I keep getting the message "You are no longer logged in. Please log in again." after logging in. Is this being looked into?

rllevy
Recruit

I've been using Planboard for 8 years and today (Nov 1, 2023) am unable to log in.  Please help -- I don't have access to any of my lessons and calendar. Thank you!

slight_chimp
Padawan

I am experiencing the same issue at the same time. Every time I try to log in it gives me the message "You are no longer logged in. Please log in again.". 

This has happened on two different browsers on two separate devices. Strangely, I was able to log in on my iPad with Safari. 

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @rllevy @slight_chimp 

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues logging into Planboard. Are you using this URL?

I recommend clearing your cache and cookies and then trying to log in again.

If that does not help, then use the "I forgot my password!" link on the login page.

Hope this helps!

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support