Teacher Schedule not showing up

apsaunders
Rookie

Teacher Schedule not showing up

My teacher is in PowerSchool and has sections assigned to her.  When I look at sections, she is there, but when I go to teacher schedule, she has nothing.  What have I done wrong?

9 Replies
CindyM8
Expert

On the staff account is the staff type set to Teacher? If not, they won't show up on Teacher Schedules.

CM

apsaunders
Rookie

It is set to Teacher.  

CindyM8
Expert

Is their account active? For instance, is Active checked on the Information page and under Security Settings > Teachers and Affiliations - is the teacher active at the school?

CM

apsaunders
Rookie

I believe so.  They are actively scheduled for several sections of a class.  Students are present in those sections, but they do not show up under the Teacher Schedule tab.

CindyM8
Expert

Ok this is my bad. I see you posted under PS learning and I am referring to PS SIS (not the same thing). So sorry!

CM

apsaunders
Rookie

Honesty, I'm not sure I've posted in the correct forum.  I'm working in SIS so you're probably correct in your advice.  Any other ideas?

CindyM8
Expert

Just in case I attached a snip of the security settings tab I am referring to.

CM

apsaunders
Rookie

I have that tab.  It's set up exactly like the picture you sent.

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @apsaunders,

Thank you for posting in our PowerSchool Community!

CindyM8 suggestions for making sure the teacher is active and set as a teacher should have the teacher schedule visible.

Since this has not fixed your teacher, would you please share screenshots of this teacher's tabs in the teacher record so we can view other elements on those tabs to see if something else does not appear correct? Please be sure to remove any PII data in the screenshots.

Is this the only teacher this is happening to? Have you compared a teacher with schedules visible to this teacher to look for any differences?

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support