Printing Schedules with Lockers

smbridget
Journeyman

Printing Schedules with Lockers

Hello!

I am using PowerSchool SIS and have added the locker numbers and combinations into the Modify Info portion of the portal. Is there a way to have that print on their schedules? I am printing from the Reports tab, under Sample - Student Schedule. Can I edit what shows up on the student schedule (like add locker information and remove student number)?

Thank you

Sr. M. Bridget

Principal

1 Solution
DanM3
Elite

Hi Sister,

When you are on the Report Card object report for the schedule, you will see a number of areas where you can edit the report. The Schedule Listing will only show you the fields available with the schedule information itself. What you want to do is to either use the HEADING for FOOTER section.  We use the FOOTER to add the information. Below is the coding we enter to print on this report:

<tabr 4.25>Locker Number:<tabl 4.35><b>^(Locker_Number)</b><br>

<tabr 4.25>Locker Combination:<tabl 4.35><b>^(Locker_Combination)</b><br>

The other thing we do is to post the information in the parent/student portal by using the customization ID number 1099. You can download it in PowerSource Exchange.

Locker Information for Student Web Portal 

Dan Morgan
Saint Mary's College High School - Berkeley, CA
PowerSchool Hosted - v 20.4.3 - 600 Students
PowerSchool User and Admin since 2000

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DanM3
Elite

Hi Sister,

When you are on the Report Card object report for the schedule, you will see a number of areas where you can edit the report. The Schedule Listing will only show you the fields available with the schedule information itself. What you want to do is to either use the HEADING for FOOTER section.  We use the FOOTER to add the information. Below is the coding we enter to print on this report:

<tabr 4.25>Locker Number:<tabl 4.35><b>^(Locker_Number)</b><br>

<tabr 4.25>Locker Combination:<tabl 4.35><b>^(Locker_Combination)</b><br>

The other thing we do is to post the information in the parent/student portal by using the customization ID number 1099. You can download it in PowerSource Exchange.

Locker Information for Student Web Portal 

Dan Morgan
Saint Mary's College High School - Berkeley, CA
PowerSchool Hosted - v 20.4.3 - 600 Students
PowerSchool User and Admin since 2000

smbridget
Journeyman

Thank you SO much, Dan! That's exactly what I was looking for!