Smart text for Power School Pro Comments

danielgray
Trainee

Smart text for Power School Pro Comments

I am searching for a document or list of usable smart text when saving my own comments in the comment bank on Power School Pro.  I have managed to figure out what to use for pronouns <He/She> and such but I can not guess at names.  I have tried <Preferred name>, <First name>, <Name> and maybe a few more but I was hoping that there was a place to simply look up these smart text options?

Thank you in advance. 

ps. I tried using old links from similar questions but they were dead links.  

1 Solution
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @danielgray

Smart text may be inserted into a comment, which will then be auto-populated when the comment is used. We recommend reviewing the document : teacher-comments to provide you with more information to add smart text.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @danielgray

Smart text may be inserted into a comment, which will then be auto-populated when the comment is used. We recommend reviewing the document : teacher-comments to provide you with more information to add smart text.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
danielgray
Trainee

Thank you.  That is exactly what I was looking for.  

JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Hi @danielgray . Is the drop-down in your PT Pro broken?