Schoology assignments that are due and not submitted

lisagami
Padawan

Schoology assignments that are due and not submitted

Is there a way for students to see a complete list of assignments that are due for all classes before they are overdue? Ideally, I would want them to have a list of all assignments with a visual indicator of whether the assignment is submitted without having to go into each course and into each assignment. We use a mix of assignment types -- some of which interact nicely with Schoology and others that don't automatically check the "submitted" tag when completed.

2 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @lisagami

Currently, the student can see upcoming assignments from their Home Page. For more information, we recommend reviewing this document: HomePage(Students)-Upcoming.

However, if you are looking to have a list of all assignments with a visual indicator then this would be a great Enhancement Request! You can log this as an Enhancement Request on PowerSchool Ideas Portal so that the product team can take a look at this. This article should walk you through how to raise an Enhancement Request.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
lisagami
Padawan

I am in fact looking for what seems like a pretty obvious to do list. I'll submit an enhancement request.