Receiving Discipline Notifications

AnEisenga1
Padawan

Receiving Discipline Notifications

Hello,

I am a teacher, and my administrator had a question that I was hoping someone might be able to answer. She thinks that there may be a way for teachers to receive an automatic notification when either a suspension is entered into PowerSchool or a discipline log is entered. I know that admin automatically receives notifications of log entries, but I do not think teachers can receive the same notification. I may be wrong. Does anyone know if there is a setting that allows teachers to receive notifications of any behavior entries or when a suspension is entered in PowerSchool?

1 Solution
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Any email you'd like can be entered into the field in the attached screenshot. It is found at (Admin side) Setup>District>Schools/School Info>Click into School. This doesn't do exactly what you are asking, but it is the closest thing in stock PowerSchool.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Any email you'd like can be entered into the field in the attached screenshot. It is found at (Admin side) Setup>District>Schools/School Info>Click into School. This doesn't do exactly what you are asking, but it is the closest thing in stock PowerSchool.

Thank you!

mrodia
Journeyman

Hello,

I am a PowerSchool Admin for my school district. Recently, we began using this solution to send Discipline Log Entry notifications a couple of weeks ago. As of today, no one on the list is receiving any notifications. 

ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mrodia,

Please navigate through Start Page > System Administrator > System Settings > Outgoing Mail Queue, and check if the LOG ENTRY emails are being sent out via the Outgoing Mail Queue. I recommend reviewing this article to see more information on the email setup.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator