LTI 1.3

Joanroa
Journeyman

LTI 1.3

Hello!

I've been trying to complete my LTI 1.3 integration. But Schoology is only providing me with a clientID, when my LTI provider is also requesting for Issuer, Login URL, Token URL and Key Set URL.

Is there a way to gather this information on Schoology? If not I'm afraid it might not be possible to integrate with our tool via 1.3.

3 Replies
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Joanroa,

I would recommend working with your Schoology Support Contacts who should be able to connect with your LTI app vendor and help you troubleshoot this issue further.

Meanwhile, we hope that other Community members jump in and share their insights on this.

ParitoshT
Community Moderator

hanmari
Hobbyist

Schoology supports both LTI version 1.1 and LTI version 1.3 through its app center. Any provider who wishes to connect its content service to Schoology will need to build a connector "app" that can be published in the Schoology App Center. These apps default to using LTI 1.1 settings, but you can ask the partner integrations team to enable LTI 1.3 settings for the app you are building. Once you have finished building your connector app you can ask the partner integrations team to review, test, and approve your app so it can be published in the Schoology App Center. Once published, you can instruct your customers to go to the Schoology App Center, search for your app, install it, and configure it to connect to your content site.

hanmari
Hobbyist

You can find some documentation on developing your Schoology app at this link:

https://developers.schoology.com/app-platform/lti-apps