Daily Attendance Code List

kmurphyewct
Rookie

Daily Attendance Code List

Is there a daily report we can generate to delineate BY GRADE LEVEL how many students are ABSENT/TARDY/DISMISSED?

4 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @kmurphyewct 

You can use the Attendance Summary by Grade Report to filter by grade level. Please review this document: attendance-summary-by-grade-report for more information.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
CinthyaM
Padawan

System reports in main page then click on state, then Class attendance audit.

Class attendance audit, it's by teacher, student and date.

kcahill
Journeyman

Is there a way to filter this so that it shows attendance summary by day using specific attendance codes of tardy, excused tardy, absent, excused absent? Attendance summary by grade does not offer these filters (I don't think?)

CinthyaM
Padawan

If I'm understanding correctly, go to main page on powerschool click on attendance on top of page then click on Absent report and click on the attendance codes you want to use for whatever date.

If that doesn't work go to main page click on attendance again click on attendance count, there's more options choose grade, codes and from what date to what date and at the bottom where it says Minimum Number of Total Occurrences you are going to type in the number of absences or tardies or suspension you want the report to generate. 

I hope this help.