Forget Password

vegavillalon

Forget Password

I can't get into my old schoology account with i need to get into and forget password is not working as I am not getting the rest link 

1 Reply
ParitoshT
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @vegavillalon,

You can follow the following to reset your password:

1) Click Forgot your password to reset your password via email.

Note: If you do not have an email address associated with your account, you will not be able to reset your password using the Forgot your password link. 

2) Depending on how your account was registered or set up by your school or organization, you may log into your account with an email address or username. Confirm whether an email or username is associated with your account and check that you are using the correct login method. If you're unsure, check with your instructor.

3) If you enter a username instead of an email address, you must also select a school when you log in. Double-check you have entered the correct school. If you have the setting Remember my school checked, you can click X to the right of the school name to remove it and enter the correct school name.

If you continue to have trouble logging in to Schoology, please reach out to your teacher or the Schoology support contacts in your school district who should be able to assist you further in resetting your password. 

Note: There might be a possibility that your teacher might have inactivated your account and will have to activate it for you.

Please let me know in case of further questions.

ParitoshT

Community Moderator