Email Student Report Cards

stahleya
Hobbyist

Email Student Report Cards

Is there a way to mass email parents a copy of the student's report cards? If not, is there a recommended way to use a third party to do this? If not, what file types are able to be exported for student report cards, preferably each as a separate file. 

9 Replies
NinaRi
Veteran

Hi @stahleya

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community!  Currently, the ability to mass email report cards is not a supported feature in the PowerSchool SIS.  However, this is a great enhancement request that you can provide to the PowerSchool Engineering Team in our Feature Ideas Portalhere

We discovered a similar request.  You can navigate to theIdeas Portal and use the search function on the top right hand corner, search for  SIS-I-10954  and provide a vote for the existing feature idea.

It’s possible to use a third party plugin or customization in order to send the report cards in mass.  However, this option would be best discussed with our Keys to Ownership Team.

You can work with your Designated Support Contact at your district for them to schedule time with the KTO for further assistance.

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
BeverlyG
Hobbyist

Has this ever been addressed?  It would be amazing to mass email parents.

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @BeverlyG,

Our product team has reviewed this enhancement request and is unscheduled for now.  I recommend upvoting this request so that the product team can review this again.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Fae

When will the product team begin working on a mass emailing feature, or have they already begun?

lbenson
Apprentice

Has this enhancement request been reviewed again?  

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @lbenson 

Thank you for checking on the enhancement. There is an additional enhancement for a similar request, SIS-I-11533. I recommend upvoting this enhancement and feel free to review the posted comments on the enhancement and add your own comment for the product team to review.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support
nicolebond
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

My district mass sends out emails to parents using Digital Document Delivery.  We have the options to send a reminder to the parents within 7 days if they have not opened the document.  Also, we have the options of having the parents digitally sign the report card. 

Nicole Bond
Director of Attendance and Enrollment
Haywood County Schools
Brownsville, TN

Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge
nicolebond
PowerSchool Mentor
PowerSchool Mentor

My district mass sends out emails to parents using Digital Document Delivery.  We have the options to send a reminder to the parents within 7 days if they have not opened the document.  Also, we have the options of having the parents digitally sign the report card. 

Nicole Bond
Director of Attendance and Enrollment
Haywood County Schools
Brownsville, TN

Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution. Thanks!

Mentors_badgeChampions_badge
Bvandoninck
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Our provincial team created our own home grown solution