Changing accounts

Scoobs603
Trainee

Changing accounts

I have my two children under an account for myself, my nephew who lives with we is on a different account that his grandmother set up under her name. Since he lives with me and not her and is in the same district as my children. How do I switch him to my account so I don’t have to log out of PowerSchool app and log into a different account to see his progress?
5 Replies
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@Scoobs603When you log in to the Parent Portal, click on Account Preferences>Student s Tab>Add. You will need the student's Access ID and Password to link the student to your account.

Every time I try to add my other son, it says that he is already linked to my account. Yet I can’t see his name or switch to his information. Please advise! The school is not being helpful
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@amberly214 What do you see when you log into the Parent Portal (Web, not App)? You should see all your students on the log in page, and on the Student tab under account preferences. See attached. Providing screenshots would be helpful, but ultimately you will likely need help from the PS Admin in your district.

Do you do it on the website or the app? Because I can’t find add student on the app.
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

@Scoobs603  Yes, you have to do it on the actual website.