Blocked From Accessing PowerPack Tutorials

tttorek
Practitioner

Blocked From Accessing PowerPack Tutorials

Hi,

I was reviewing the manual for PowerPack Plugin: Document Delivery and found a hyperlink on the last page pointing to online tutorials. When I click on the link I'm met with a message that I don't have access and that I should seek help in the "Community Forum."

I'm one of the technical contacts for your system. How can I gain access to these online tutorials?

Thanks,

Tyler

1 Solution
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @tttorek,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  We created a case on your behalf and will continue to follow up with you in the case on your access levels. Thank you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
NinaRi
Veteran

Hello @tttorek,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!  We created a case on your behalf and will continue to follow up with you in the case on your access levels. Thank you!

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.
rkbarber3
Journeyman

Nina - I continue to get the same message whenever I try to access the resources for Power Pack or EWS. Please help...

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @rkbarber3 

We worked with you through a case to provide you access to the PowerPack resources. Are you able to access them now?

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!