A service build was deployed for PowerSchool-hosted schools and districts during the weekend of August 18-19, 2018 to address the following:
- Chalkable Classroom to address the issue of student single sign-on. This update was automatically deployed for all users and requires no further action.
- All States:
- Corrects a session issue that occurred for some users of the Health module.
- Corrects issue with no-show reason that occurred for some users when editing a no show record.
- Alabama Additional Items:
- Removes required field for transfer destination when withdrawing or no-showing a student
- Adds Historical tracking for enrollment transactions.
No further action is required for hosted users. For schools or districts that host their own data, installation instructions are provided below.
PowerSchool strongly recommends that users ensure a successful backup has been made before running the installation.
Please ensure that the INOW Summer 2018 Maintenance Release v220.127.116.1194 has been installed before running the installation.
- Click here to download the Core-180817 and CoreHealth-180811 install file.
- Once the Core-180817 and CoreHealth-180811.zip file has been downloaded, unzip/extract the .exe files contained within the .zip file.
Note: ALL users should be logged out of InformationNOW before these files are executed. It is recommended that IIS be stopped prior to running the builds.
- Install the Core-180817_24827.exe file on your InformationNOW application server(s). Please note that if more than one application server is used in a district, the .exe file should be run individually on each server.
- Install the CoreHealth-180811_24813.exe file on your InformationNOW Health application server(s). As with the above file, if more than one application server for the Health component is used in a district, this .exe file should be run individually on each server.