PowerSchool INFocus Users:
An update will be deployed this week for PowerSchool-hosted schools and districts running INFocus v5, to add the INFocus Logi Ad-hoc license update file with 2019 expiration. Please note that no action is required on the part of hosted users.
This mandatory update is now available for self-hosted customers. Self-hosted users are advised that the previous Logi license will expire on Friday, August 17, 2018. After this time, INFocus will not run unless this update is deployed.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Only self-hosted users currently running INFocus v5 should install this update. If you are a self-hosted user and you are unsure which version of INFocus you are running, please contact your Technical Support Engineer.
INFocus v5 self-hosted users should perform the steps listed below to download and install the update:
- Click here to download the install file.
- Download and save the lgx110301.zip file. Unzip/extract the files contained within the .zip file.
- Unzip/extract the files contained within the .zip file.
Note: It is not necessary for all users to be out of InformationNOW during this procuedure; however, all users should be out of INFocus.
- Copy the lgx110301.lic file to the following locations on the application server on which INFocus is installed and accept the Overwrite & Replace request when prompted:
- C:\Program Files\Logi Analytics Ad Hoc 11