Help

School Spring Account

kathleenpastore

School Spring Account

Can you please help me retireve my School Spring Account? It keeps linking me to my son's account instead of mine.

3 Replies
stephenkohnle53
Hobbyist

I suggest using the following thread for assistance. Unfortunately, a lot of people have trouble with the transfer. If that is not working use the links at the bottom of the thread to create a support ticket or chat directly with an agent. 

kathleenpastore

I have been trying for over a year to access my old School Spring Account. I keep getting linked to my son’s account instead. My info:
Kathleen *****
DOB: ****
User Name: ****
Email:****

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @kathleenpastore 

I am sorry to hear you are still having an account issue. I see that you have worked with our support agents in the past. Please continue to work with them and provide URLs or screenshots they may need to help resolve your issue.

On our Unified Talent Applicant support page, we have a PowerShool Assistant available that can help you research a resolution. If the assistant cannot find a resolution, the assistant can transfer you to an agent.

Additional support options can be found here.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support