Help

Password not be accepted

Rgambino1
Padawan

Password not be accepted

HELP!!!  I cant log in to apply for a job!!

My registration says complete but its not recognizing my password

5 Replies
Rgambino1
Padawan

Im registered but my password is not working. Tried resetting, never get the email to go further??

nicolesurginer
Padawan

Same thing is happening to me for 3 days now , did you ever figure out how to get in?

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Rgambino1 @nicolesurginer @AnnaTrinity @ralphkevinjackson 

I apologize for the trouble you’re having while trying to log in to your account.

If you’re looking for job listings at the school, please visit the School District's Careers/employment page. If you are unsure which product you are using to apply for a district, refer to Know Your Product.

We recommend checking these articles to help you log into your account and apply for the position:

The community offers a chatbot  that can answer your questions and connect you with support if necessary. If you encounter any difficulties with the application process, feel free to reach out to the chatbot for help.

For login issues or if you need a password reset to apply for a job, please contact the PowerSchool Support Team by clicking here for further assistance.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
AnnaTrinity
Rookie

Same thing has just happened to me... I completed my registration but cannot sign in to apply...

ralphkevinjackson

This still appears to be an issue continuing as I am unable to apply for a job on 9/26/2024  Apparently Powerschool does not care to address the issue