New Interface Questions

nrp36
Rookie

New Interface Questions

Hello –

Upon trying the new interface again, I have a few questions.

1. Is there no way to add additional languages?  With the old interface, we were able to send translations as well.
  2. If it is before 8am, it will not allow me to hit the send now button on a Skylert.  This is a big issue for us, because we frequently have to send out school cancellations or delays before this time.  The only way around it is to schedule a time 5 minutes in advance, which is a big hassle for us.  We need to send it out ASAP.
  3. Is there currently no way to cancel a broadcast with the new interface?  It does not let me cancel any, and I have to switch back to the old interface to do so.
  4. Are we going to be required to use this new interface in the future, or is it always going to be an optional feature?

Thank you for your time.

1 Reply
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @nrp36 

We see that you have been working with our PowerSchool Support Team and a resolution has been provided. We recommend sharing the resolution with our other members of the Community.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!