CA attendance during Covid-19

NicholeB1
Padawan

CA attendance during Covid-19

Can someone direct me to the correct coding for CA attendance reporting during Covid-19?  On April 15th there was a Q&A about how to report addendance for CA schools during Covid-19.  I can't seem to find the final outcome of what we should report in our school calendars.  

3 Replies
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @NicholeB1,

Thank you for posting in PowerSchool Community!

You should be able to find State Reporting Updates and COVID-19 - CA specific guidance from PowerSchool SIS California State Reporting - April 2020 Communication Digest.  I recommend referring this to have a better understanding on how to report attendance for CA schools during Covid-19.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
NicholeB1
Padawan

I'm not finding this information.  Can you give a little more direction as to where this can be found?  Is it within my SIS help or PowerSchool Community?  I may not have access.

Thanks for any help.

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @NicholeB1,

Some resources are publicly accessible on PowerSchool Community while others are available to specific roles in a district such as the role of a Designated Support Contact or users with a PowerSource account.

If you are unable to access a resource it is likely that the resource is only accessible by Designated Support Contacts of a district or by users with a PowerSource account.  In case you feel that you should have access to certain resources, I recommend reaching out to a Designated Support Contact of your district to request the access to be added to your account.

You can also send an email at businessoperations@powerschool.com and PowerSchool will work with the current Designated Support Contacts within your school district to request the access be added to your account.

For further information, please refer to our guide to Getting Started on PowerSchool Community for Designated Support Contacts (Technical Contacts).

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!