Unable to Fill Out Back to School Form - Did Not Receive Email to Enable Password Change

shelliberri
Padawan

Unable to Fill Out Back to School Form - Did Not Receive Email to Enable Password Change

Good morning. I hope all is well. I have submitted multiple requests to recover my password for Powerschool but I have not received the PowerSchool email that would allow me to do so. Please let me know how to change my password and fill out the Back-to-School Form for my son and daughter. Thank you!

1 Solution
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @shelliberri 

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community.

If you are not receiving the password reset email for the Parent Portal, you will have to reach out to your school district. They will have access to reset your password, as the school districts manage the PowerSchool Mobile App logins.

If you are not able to reset your password for the Enrollment Portal, you can create a support case with our support team, and they can help you reset your password. You can create a chat or support case with them by clicking here

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support

View solution in original post

2 Replies
shelliberri
Padawan

I made the post above. I also checked my junk mail several times but did not see the email. Thanks.

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @shelliberri 

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community.

If you are not receiving the password reset email for the Parent Portal, you will have to reach out to your school district. They will have access to reset your password, as the school districts manage the PowerSchool Mobile App logins.

If you are not able to reset your password for the Enrollment Portal, you can create a support case with our support team, and they can help you reset your password. You can create a chat or support case with them by clicking here

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support