PowerSchool Email Notification Not Updating to New Quarter

PGeyer

PowerSchool Email Notification Not Updating to New Quarter

I am utilizing PowerSchool through my daughter's learning institution. I have daiky notifications emailed to me, however now that the first quarter is over the notifications are not updating to the 2nd quarter. Only the 1st quarter dates/assignments/grades are showing. How can I fix this?

Thank you. 

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @PGeyer 

If you are using the mobile app, please refer to this article: How-To-Adjust-Mobile-App-Push-Notifications to verify if your notifications are enabled for grade change and attendance update.

If you still do not receive the notifications, we would recommend you reach out to the school district and report the issue. The grades, grading terms, GPAs, and various other features that display on the mobile app are configured by your school district’s PowerSchool administrators. It could be that the notifications are disabled for your app by the school. So, they should be able to assist you further.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!