Welcome Naviance Customers!
Welcome you to our award-winning PowerSchool Community! We have created this guide to share helpful tips and quick links to help you navigate our community.
How to Access PowerSchool Community
- Log in to Naviance as you currently do. It is important to start in Naviance to ensure you have the right access in our community.
- Click on the Help (?) icon on the top right side of the page.
- Select PowerSchool Community from the help menu.
4. The first time you log in, complete your profile by picking a username.
You can continue to access the current Help Center by using the Browse Product Help Articles link in the Naviance help menu.
Once you access PowerSchool Community through Naviance, you will automatically be directed to the Naviance page where you can access all of your Naviance resources, including a forum, knowledge base, chat, case portal, ideas portal, and more.
Once you are logged into the community, you can always navigate to this page by going to Product Support in the top menu and selecting Naviance.
PowerSchool Community Search
- Enter key words in the search bar on top of the Naviance page to suggested resources.
- Click enter from the search bar to navigate to our full Search Page.
- You'll see options to narrow down your search by product, source, content, and more.
- See our Search Tips for more information.
The Ideas Portal is where you can share your product enhancement requests. Easily access this page by navigating to Contact Support > PowerSchool Ideas Portal.
You can add a new idea, vote, or comment on others’ ideas. Learn more about how to submit an enhancement request through our Ideas Portal.
Naviance Help Center Resources
You will need to be logged In to Naviance when using this direct links: