student has not been added to your account. Valid student information must be entered

carloscleary

student has not been added to your account. Valid student information must be entered

Hi, thanks for your support.

I received an error message during Powerschool parent account creation
"student has not been added to your account. Valid student information must be entered"

I already checked the Student name, Access ID and Access Password and all is like they give me. How can I create an account now?

Please, help me.
1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @carloscleary

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

You can refer to this article: Adding Students to the Parent Portal to add a student to your Parent Portal. 

This quick guide: Student and Parent Portal Quick Start Guide to help you access the Parent Portal. The unique access ID and Password help link students to the Parent Portal account and are provided by the district. It is not the same as the Parent Portal credentials. You will need to set those using the Create Account button on the Parent Portal page. 

In case you are using the PowerSchool SIS Mobile App, this article: Using-the-PowerSchool-Mobile-App, should guide them on the process to link the Parent portal.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!