registration 2022-2023

Yrodriguez715
Recruit

registration 2022-2023

I completed the registration form but still have documents to upload. Per the registration process, it said that these documents need to be presented on the date of the appointment. Will the school be contacting me or should I follow up with the school about the missing documents. How do I send documents after registration has been saved and summitted. 

Thank you

1 Reply
NinaRi
Veteran

Hi @Yrodriguez715,

Thank you for reaching out in the PowerSchool Community!

Once an Enrollment record has been submitted, it can no longer be accessed, edited, and no additional documents can be uploaded by parents. 

If you have additional documentation that needs to be included, you would have to provide it to your school/district directly. Your District Administrators should have the ability to add/upload additional documentation, if need be.

In this case, we suggest you reach out to your school/district's Designated Support Contact(s) at your school for further assistance.

Nina R.
Did your issue get solved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on the helpful posts to thank the author and to help others find the solution.