not able to finish registration for child

khinchcliff

not able to finish registration for child

Helllo,

I am trying to register my child for school and keep receiving the message, "There was a technical issue" it is on the Race and Ethnicity page, there are no drop down options for me to click on, I am not able to type an answer either and there for I cannot make any progress in the registration. I have tried 3xs over the course of 3 weeks with no change. Would you mind helping me?? 

Thanks

1 Reply
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @khinchcliff 

I am sorry that you are facing difficulties with the drop-down options.  We recommend filling out the Registration form using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers as our Enrollment forms work best with these browsers.  

Also if you are experiencing technical issues but are unsure of how to troubleshoot these issues, I recommend reviewing the article by clicking here.

If you still continue to face an issue with the drop-down options, please reach out to the school district to report the issue as Enrollment forms are built according to the district's specifications and the district can work with PowerSchool support to find a solution.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator