Zip code issues with enrollment

csharp8303
Journeyman

Zip code issues with enrollment

Zip code keeps auto populating with the -four digit number, I can not submit enrollment due to this.  It wants a 5 digit zip code, how can I get this fixed to finish enrollment?

6 Replies
clmeroney
Recruit

SAME! It keeps saying 5 digits then auto populates the full number...it's the only thing I'm missing to enroll. 

vrix
Recruit

Same here, I cannot continue the enrollment

csharp8303
Journeyman

Looks like the removed the links as of 8 AM maybe this is something they are fixing.... ðŸ¤ž

vrix
Recruit

Yes, I just saw when trying to check if there was a phone number to call, lets hope they fix it today.

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @c2011

This issue usually occurs if the zip code field on the form has not been updated correctly. I suggest you report this error to the district directly because they would be able to review and update the field and assist you to proceed with the registration. 

If the registration form link is not accessible, it could be the access is temporarily disabled for maintenance and the field would be updated correctly.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

c2011
Rookie

I am having the same issue! Hopefully it gets fixed soon!