Verification Form not coming up for new student enrollment

CG1982

Verification Form not coming up for new student enrollment

I just enrolled my new student (kindergarten) and when I click on the  verification form it takes me my Dashboard instead of the forming coming up.  Is anyone having this problem too and how do I get the verification form to come up?

Thanks 

3 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @CG1982

The school district may not have published the verification form yet. I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you in enrolling your child in school. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Nerdmom15
Padawan

I'm having the same issue.  It's like it's stuck in a loop

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Nerdmom15

The Enrollment team has been aware of this issue and has been working with your school district to fix the same. If you are still unable to access the verification form, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you in enrolling your child in school. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!