Unable to select relationship to student in Contact Information

pmvalverde
Padawan

Unable to select relationship to student in Contact Information

I have been trying to submit my daughters registration, I am running the application in Chrome and there is no drop down for relationship to student available and it is not free text.  I am unable to submit her registration with this information missing.

3 Replies
BishalG
Ninja

Hi, @pmvalverde,

Please try removing the contact and re-adding the contact information.  You can find more information as described by one of our community member on this thread.

If you continue to face an issue when selecting an option from the Relationship to student field drop-down, please reach out to the school district to report the issue as Enrollment forms are built according to the district's specifications and the district can work with PowerSchool support to find a solution.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Say Thanks by clicking the thumbs up icon in a post!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
pmvalverde
Padawan

I tried to delete and re add, the same issue presents.  There is no drop down in Google Chrome and the page will not load in Fire Fox.

MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @pmvalverde,

If you are still experiencing an issue when selecting an option from the Relationship to student field drop-down,  I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district to report the issue.  The school website should contain the updated contact information for the Enrollment section.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator