Unable to complete Returning Student Enrollment

michaelrbernal

Unable to complete Returning Student Enrollment

When I log in to view my student's registration information on the HAC website, I see a link to Start the  Returning Student Registration form. When I click the link to Start I am redirected to the registration site but receive a message stating "Form Linked to Other Account". At this point, I try to navigate to log in to the Registration site and can do so, however the only links are prior returning student registration from 2018-2019 and 2019-2020, but for the 2020-2021 school year the only option is New Student Registration. The link works, however will make it seem like a new student.

3 Replies
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @michaelrbernal 

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through PowerSchool Community!

I am sorry that you are facing difficulties with the Returning Student Registration form. I recommend reaching out to the school district to see if they have posted the link for the 2020-2021 school year.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
amloncar

Same problem.

SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @amloncar 

Thank you for posting in the Community!

I am sorry that you are facing difficulties while accessing the Returning Student Registration Form. I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district for assistance. 

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!