Unable to add student to account

drjralf
Padawan

Unable to add student to account

I'm unable to add a student to my account because the relationship drop down menu is empty.  And it will not let me proceed until I select a relationship.  Please fix.

Dan

7 Replies
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @drjralf 

I am sorry that you facing difficulties adding your child to your account. We recommend filling out the Registration form using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers as our Enrollment forms work best with these browsers.  

Also, clearing the cache, browser history, and cookies of your internet browser might resolve the issue.  The Knowledge-base article "Clear Browser History, Cache, and Cookies" should guide you through the process.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Ingraham
Trainee

I am having the same issue.

There are no options in the "Relationship" drop down when I try to add a student.

I tried on 3 different computers, with Google Chrome and also cleared the cache.

Thanks

SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @Ingraham 

Thank you for posting in the community!

One of our community members had a similar question and the resolution was provided in the thread. I recommend reviewing the thread for resolution

Sowmya Karmel
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
drjralf
Padawan

Clearing the cache does not work, and I'm already using chrome.  It appears several users are having issues.  Can you please advise as to when you expect to have this issue fixed so I can make sure both my kids are registered for school?

Thanks

Dan

SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @drjralf 

Please try removing the contact and try to add the contact information again.

If you continue to face an issue when selecting an option from the Relationship to student field drop-down, please reach out to the school district to report the issue.  The school or district can work with PowerSchool support to find a solution if required.

Sowmya Karmel
Kbogan35

Need to add kids to my account
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @Kbogan35,

You will need your student’s Access ID and password to add your student’s account to your Parent Portal account.   If you have not received either your student’s Access ID or password, please reach out to your school district to receive them.

The article on adding the student to parent Portal should guide you further.

Additionally, there are different processes for adding your student depending on how your school or district has set up their enrollment process.  If you are unsure of what process your school or district is using, we would suggest reaching out to the district directly to receive instructions on how to proceed.

The article on adding Students should guide you further with the various processes.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator