Unable to access Returning Student Enrollment

TKanji

Unable to access Returning Student Enrollment

2 Replies
TKanji

Sorry for the empty post

I have been unable to access the returning student forms using the link with the snapcode.  I get to the signin page, enter my email (the one to which the code and link was sent) and the password I have saved for the site. 

I get the error that either the username or password are not recognized.

I click the forgot password button, proceed to enter my email (the one that received the link) and get the response that there is no account associated with that email

I go back to create an account, and it states there is already an account for that email and snapcode, and that I have to sign in as    [just a blank space here]

I was surprised that there were no other similar posts here since an email went out from the school stating a very large percentage of parents had not yet filled out these forms.

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @TKanji,

It sounds like your school uses SSO for Registration. You should be able to access the registration forms through the Parent Portal.

The Troubleshoot: Error Message When Accessing SSO Registration article will answer any questions regarding errors you might have with accessing SSO Registration.

For security and protection of your personally identifiable information, if you continue to experience issues, please get in touch with your school. 

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support