Unable to Create Parent Account

wrightsp

Unable to Create Parent Account

I received the access codes from my child’s school and went through the steps as described in the instructions. When I submit the form, I get an error message that says, “One of the following fields is not correct: Access Code 1, Access Code 2, Date of Birth”. All information was entered correctly and no other person has previously been given or used my code. The school says this is a Power School issue that many parents are having right now and they can’t do anything about it. Can you help?
1 Reply
SAFFIYAT
Community Knowledge Manager
Community Knowledge Manager

Hi, @wrightsp,

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community for assistance!

We recommend you reach out to your district's office to confirm the Access ID is correct and that the district has the correct birthday for your student. 

For more information on missing required fields and incorrect information, we recommend you review this article.

Saffiya Tasneem

Community Moderator.

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you, If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!