Unable to Connect to Powerschool on my Computer

sambrowdy

Unable to Connect to Powerschool on my Computer

I keep getting this error message below. Clearly it's an issue in my Internet settings, but I can't seem to get it fixed. I have tried signing on by turning off my Firewall, and I still can't do it. Anyone have suggestions on how to configure my settings? I used to be able to sign on no problem and all of a sudden, I can't anymore.

Firefox can’t establish a connection to the server at ps.franklin-academy.org.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience you are facing while trying to register your child. 

If your browser is having trouble connecting with the PowerSchool server, have you tried clearing your browsing history, cache, and cookies, then attempting to reload the page? If not, this article "Clear Browser History, Cache, and Cookies" should guide you through the process.

You can also try switching to a different web browser or device, and ensure that your internet connection is working properly. If you are still unable to connect, please reach out to your school district directly and request them to resend the link.

You can also work with PowerSchool Support and get your account setup checked by clicking on this link

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!