UNABLE TO COMPLETE RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION 2020-2021

kingnoah2012

UNABLE TO COMPLETE RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION 2020-2021

I am currently stuck in the FAMILY tab section. I am not able to move forward with the registration.

I have entered my information, my son's father info and my son's step mother info and it will not take it.

I have removed my son's father and step mom from the registration and it still wont allow to me move fwd.

Can someone help me? I don't know what I am doing wrong.

Thanks

4 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @kingnoah2012,

I am sorry that you are facing difficulties while enrolling.  Our Enrollment forms are designed to work best with Google Chrome or Firefox browsers.  I recommend using one of these browsers and also switching to a laptop/desktop if you are accessing the form on mobile.

Another community member experienced a similar issue, I recommend reviewing the similar thread by clicking here.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
enza

The trouble shooting steps are not working in order to complete the online registration for a returning student.  What do I do now?'

Thanks,

Enza

SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @enza 

I am sorry that you are facing difficulties completing the online registration for returning student.  As you have tried all the troubleshooting steps, I recommend contacting the Enrollment Family Support team for assistance. 

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
enza

Same! I am on google chrome on a desk top computer and I can not move forward.  What can I do now ?