Trying to enroll

Merle
Padawan

Trying to enroll

This is messed up. Im trying to enroll my daughter in school and its a mess. Every time i click on the link it is saying unavailable. Y do you make it hard. its a joke. it should be a easy process. And then trying to get help is a mess i never seen a such on organized site in my life. no cares about the junk. just the enrolment of children and you made it a joke. only thing i need is to enroll my daughter and thats all no more or no less. i would say the smart people made this a stupid prosses. 

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Merle 

We are extremely sorry that you are facing difficulties with the registration process.  

If you are still not able to access the link to your enrollment form, it is most certainly because the link is incorrect. You should be able to find the updated link on the school or district's website. You can also reach out to the district directly and request them to send the correct link to the form you are trying to access.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!