Timeline for registration and enrollment

chanstein
Trainee

Timeline for registration and enrollment

We are moving to San Carlos from the East Coast and I’m trying to enroll my kid for 5th grade. I’ve finished the pre-registration form save for uploading the 2 utilities bills, as our lease only starts on Sept 15.

Once I can get copies of those utilities bills, and I’ll be able to submit the application. Does anyone know what the estimated timeline is to get a response from the school on enrollment, particularly since we’re entering the system a month after school will have started? I’ve tried calling the school but I imagine everyone is busy gearing up for the start of school.

Thanks,
Sharon

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @chanstein 

Thank you for reaching out for assistance. The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. 

Any changes to a submitted form can only be made by the district. I recommend contacting your student's school/district directly as each school has a different process and can provide the best available options on how you can upload the remaining documents when you have already submitted the form.

You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!