Help

System won't let me set up my child

BonsNR

System won't let me set up my child

I managed to set up one of my children for the new school year through the powerschool portal. But when I went to do my other child, it uses my first child's name and won't recognize the second. I tried going through the dashboard but it requires a 15 digit passcode for the school! I don't know that code! I'm at a total loss at what to do about this bug. Any thoughts?

2 Replies
MegganJmelke
Journeyman

Im sorry your having trouble. I also seem to be! For some reason It wont let me log into it at all. I tried logging in with my first initial and last name for user name , password was ****** And it takes me to a page that wont load 😩

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @BonsNR @MegganJmelke 

Snapcodes serve as unique identifiers for students, providing an additional level of security for their personal information. We recommend you reach out directly to the Enrollment department of your school district to obtain your snapcode, in case you have not yet obtained or have difficulties accessing it.

For further reference, I recommend reviewing the article on No Snapcode.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!