Switching Preschool's before actually starting due to moving

themikestanton

Switching Preschool's before actually starting due to moving

My son Luke was set to begin preschool (age 4) at All Saints in Manassas, VA, but with kid #3 due in Sept (also have a 2 year old) we are moving to a new house in Stafford, VA and will become parishioner's at St. William of York in Stafford once we move at the end of the month. 

My question is, on Diocese website I am having a hard time trying to add St. William of York to his account. We were already accepted at All Saints prior to our decision to move, and I am not able to open up the new student application to place the new church on the application via dashboard. Probably seems more complicated then it is, but trying to get my son's application transferred where he hopefully gets accepted for the fall.

1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @themikestanton

The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. Each district, however, has a different registration process and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students. 

If you have already submitted the New Student form of your district for one school, you cannot submit the same form again for another school. If you want to change the school of application, you would need to reach out to your district directly and they should be able to assist you with starting a new application.

You can check out the FAQs related to the enrollment process here. 

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!