Snapcode Problems

eantonangeli

Snapcode Problems

I tried entering my child's snapcode in the Returning Student registration section but it tells me in red lettering that the snapcode must be 15 letters with no spaces and must be a combination of letters and numbers which it all is but doesn't let me register. Please help. 

1 Reply
AbrittyB
Senior

Welcome to Community! @eantonangeli 

Snapcodes are student-specific identifying codes that add an extra layer of security to your student’s information. You should have received an email from your child's school with the specific Snapcode for your child.

Each Snapcode is 15 characters in length, with the structure 5 letters, 5 numbers, then 5 letters again. If your form is asking you for a Snapcode, you will need to enter this Snapcode before you will have access to your form.

The knowledge-base article "No Snapcode" discusses in detail on the topic and also the steps that should be followed in case you are unable to access your child's Snapcode.

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!