Snap Code

laherran311

Snap Code

When I log on to power school to register my daughter for the 2023-2024 school year I get this message. 

We are sorry, but there is a problem with the snapcode. It appears that the snapcode has already been associated with a different family account. In order to access this Registration you MUST sign in as Unji F. (unj*****@yah*****.com) .

Note: a snapcode corresponds to a specific student’s Registration . It can only be linked to a single PowerSchool Enrollment account (Email Address/Password). Once a snapcode has been linked to a specific account, those forms can only be accessed by logging in with that email address.

This is my daughter's father's email account - my daughter does not live with her daughter and I need to be able to access power school so I can register her. 

Thank you - 

Casey

2 Replies
stemleym
Journeyman

Hello,

You will need to contact your daughter's school district directly to have this resolved through them.

Hope this helps!

SAFFIYAT
Community Knowledge Manager
Community Knowledge Manager

Hi @laherran311 

Yes, as mentioned by @stemleym  you would need to contact your daughter's school district directly. However, there are a few steps you can take to access the form before contacting your school which is mentioned in the articles linked below. 

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!