Required files will not upload

ammap
Recruit

Required files will not upload

I am unable to upload any of the required enrollement documents.  All of the files I am trying to upload are small 75 KB or less jpegs.  When I click upload I recieve a quick message waiting on powerschool... but then nothing happens.  Even if I wait several minutes the file never uploads.  I've tried each of the files over a dozen times without luck.  

Are jpegs an allowable format?  I'm assuming the file size should not be an issue since they are all small. 

3 Replies
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hi! @ammap,

I suggest logging out and log back in or switch to a different web browser.  PowerSchool Enrollment works best with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.  Upload the document from a different device.  If you are using a smartphone, try switching to a tablet or desktop computer.

I recommend reviewing the articles provided below that should guide you through the process of uploading the document.

Problem Uploading document

Uploading documents

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
farooqhm85

I am experiencing the same problem. I tried all the listed suggestions and none of it works.  For me everything else has uploaded except my daughters birth certificate.

I have logged in /out.

I have changed browsers mozzilla and chrome. 

I have downloaded and saved the birth certificate in pdf and jpeg formats and tried both ways.  

This similar problem happened a few weeks ago with proof of residency and some how today that upload link works. 

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @farooqhm85

I am sorry you were experiencing difficulties uploading documents to the Enrollment form. If you have followed all the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article above, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment Family support team by clicking on this direct link and they should be able to assist you with uploading the form to the Enrollment form. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!