Registration submitted but school never received

MelissaLopez

Registration submitted but school never received

So I have been waiting on someone to confirm my child’s registration is completed but no luck. Called the school and they said they do t see it in their system nor printed out. System won’t let me submit again. I received an email stating that someone will contact me but that has not happened and today is meet the teacher day!
1 Reply
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

The school usually notifies the parents through email or message if their registration was accepted. If you still have not heard from the school or been notified, the most common reason could be that the approval process is still in progress.

Some schools have enrollments approved at the district level weekly.  For the most up-to-date information on your student's enrollment, please reach out to the district directly.

The reason you are not able to access the form may be because the form is temporarily disabled by the school district for maintenance or is not accessible for registration anymore.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!