Returning school problems

Abbyrios

Returning school problems

After I write my son's birthday it keeps saying an error has occurred..what can I do after that?
3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Abbyrios 

I am sorry you are unable to submit the registration form to the school district.

To help you further would you please share a screenshot of the error message you are receiving, while trying to fill out the Date of Birth field?

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Awatts33

It keeps giving me an error message when I try to login to complete my daughters registration. It says there's a Snapcode error and that the snapcode is associated with blank account and I am entering that account but it still doesn't have her in that account. Don't know where to go from there. Please help!

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Awatts33 

If you are unable to see the Returning Student Form, you would first need to verify if you are trying to access the started form if the correct enrollment account.

Sometimes it may happen that the Snapcode gets associated with a different family account which may lead to this log-in error. In that case, you can refer to this article: Snapcode Associated with a Different Family Account which provides you the troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!