Registration not showing complete

asifansari80
Recruit

Registration not showing complete

I have tried to complete the registration process for my daughter.

I did that but cannot see it completed.

It still showing start link.

When clicking on that getting:

Unable to Start Form
We are sorry, but you are unable to start this form. It appears that this Returning Student Verification is associated with a student to which your account does not have access.

Please suggest.

4 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @asifansari80 

Thank you for reaching out for assistance. 

The PowerSchool Community is a great resource if you have any changes to be made while completing fields within the enrollment form. Each district, however, has a different registration process and can provide the best steps to move forward when enrolling students. 

When accessing the Returning Student form, you are usually asked to submit a 15 digit Snapcode that is provided by the district. If you have received the Snapcode, you can access your enrollment forms through the Parent Portal by following the steps mentioned in this article: Accessing the Form using PowerSchool Parent Portal

and enter the Snapcode to proceed with the registration. 

If you did not get the Snapcode, we would recommend reaching out to the district and requesting them to resend it.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

asifansari80
Recruit

Hi

Thanks for the response.

Yesterday, i was able to open the link. While I was filling up the form, i was disconnected.

After that when I am trying to Start the enrollment process, i am getting the error.

There is no Snapcode provided.

I did the same for my son as well, and it is OK.

its only for my daughter case, i am getting this error.

please suggest

KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @asifansari80 

The snapcode contains sensitive information about the student and only the school has access to it. To get the snap code, please contact your school district’s Enrollment section for further assistance.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Amy65
Journeyman

What form do I fill out and where do I get the snapcode