Unable to complete registration

Kimberj1991
Journeyman

Unable to complete registration

Everytime I get past the first page it takes me to this page about uploading documents and won’t let me go any further. 

3 Replies
JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Kimberj1991 

Would you please confirm if you are receiving any error messages? Please try clearing your browser data or tried to replicate this issue on a different browser. I recommend reviewing this article for more information.

If you still face issues, it can be a background set-up issue with the PowerSchool Parent Portal link. You can reach out to your school district to report this issue as they should be able to assist you further with this. You can also connect with the Enrollment Family Support team through a live chat by clicking here.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

starlight40

everytime i click the link that was sent to my email it says registration is closed 

CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @starlight40 

Thank you for reaching out to the PowerSchool Community.

The article, Troubleshoot: Action Has Closed, will assist you with resolution steps.

I hope this help.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support