Registration issues

Linseywarren
Trainee

Registration issues

I cannot find where I need to go to register my children for the 2021 school year
3 Replies
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @Linseywarren,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through PowerSchool Community!

The school district sends an email to your registered email address with a link to the Enrollment Form. I recommend checking the spam/junk folders of your email. 

If you haven't received an email from the school, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you in enrolling your child in school.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
shannaelgin

I received the emails and links you are talking about, however when I click on the link provided to me in the emails that should lead straight to my childrens registrations, I get a picture that says : Action has Closed ; returning school registration unavailable. Even though the emails say it is available today 07/28.

shannaelgin_0-1595967632379.png

ElstonS
Senior

Hi @shannaelgin

I am sorry you are experiencing difficulties accessing the Enrollment form. The school district may have temporarily suspended the Enrollment form or may have not released yet. I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of your school district who should be able to assist you further with this. 

I have attached an article here that will help walk you through a few troubleshooting steps you can take before reaching out to the school district. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!