Registration Form 2020-2021

Oriansky17
Padawan

Registration Form 2020-2021

Registration link 2020-2021
We are moving from Atlanta Ga .
I wondering if I will be able to fill online registration for my daughter entering to 8 grade .With the Pandemic I can’t get an appointment. Website is nothing relate it with forms . I can’t find anything . Please I do need help with this.
Thank you
1 Solution
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Oriansky17

I recommend working with your school district who should be able to assist you with enrolling your child in the district. 

If you are unable to connect with the school via phone, the district website may have a recommended method of communication listed that could be followed during school closures. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Oriansky17

I recommend working with your school district who should be able to assist you with enrolling your child in the district. 

If you are unable to connect with the school via phone, the district website may have a recommended method of communication listed that could be followed during school closures. 

Elston S.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Oriansky17
Padawan

Thank you !! I will keep trying to get to the school. 

Deysi0217

Quiero un Appointment para registras a mi hija para el lunes
MuskanS
Prodigy

Hola @Deysi0217,

El “Appointment Setter” es una herramienta útil para fijar una fecha y hora para reunirse con la escuela en línea sin tener que llamar o ir a la escuela.  He adjuntado un artículo aquí que lo ayudará a guiarlo a través del proceso de programar una cita.

Muskan Sehar

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
miki81k
Trainee

i can't find the registration form

JyotishkaB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @miki81k 

You can access your enrollment forms through the Parent Portal by following the steps mentioned in this article: Accessing the Form using PowerSchool Parent Portal. Sometimes a Snapcode entry is also required to open the forms. You can check your email/Spam folders to check if you have received one from the district.

If you cannot find a form on your dashboard, it could be that your browser is having trouble connecting with our servers. I would suggest clearing your browsing history, cache, and cookies, then attempting to reload the page and log into your account again. You can also try switching to a different web browser or device, and ensure that your internet connection is working properly. 

You can check out the school's website and access the forms from its registration page. If you are still unable to find the form for the correct school year, please reach out to your school district directly and request them to resend the link. You can also work with PowerSchool Support and get your account setup checked by clicking on this link.

Jyotishka B.
Community Moderator