Registration Error

Rrihn

Registration Error

My HAC login issues were finally resolved, but now when attempting to pre-register my returning NISD student, after updating the Family section the system freezes.  I am not able to get past this screen.  Please advise.   Thank you,

3 Replies
AbrittyB
Senior

Hello, @Rrihn

I am sorry to hear about the inconvenience you are facing while trying to register your child as a returning student. We recommend filling out the Registration form using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers as our Enrollment forms work with these browsers.  

Also, clearing the cache, browser history, and cookies of your internet browser might resolve the issue. The Knowledge-base article "Clear Browser History, Cache, and Cookies" should guide you through the process.     

AbrittyB

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!

If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!        

Rrihn

I did as you mentioned with still no luck.  I have three kids returnign to NISD, so I want to be sure they are enrolled for next school year. 

Thank you,

AbrittyB
Senior

@Rrihn 

If the issue regarding completing the Registration Form for your child still persists even after trying all the troubleshooting methods such as using a different browser to fill out the Registration Form and also clearing the history, cache of the browser as mentioned in the post above, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of the school district who should be able to assist you further in completing the Registration Form for your child.

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!